16.2K views

I made the mistake of ordering some clothing and shoes from Ashro and that is where the nightmare began.I received call after call on reference to my order, either they had part of it or it would be several weeks before all items were sent.

The items I did get were of such poor quality that I sent them.back and the other items I told them to cancel and not send. Every since then I have been getting a bill....I keep asking why am I getting a bill I don't have any of the items what am I being billed for. They continue to tell me they will take care of it and every month I get a bill. I have called their worthless and useless customer service every month since late last year and always get the same response, they will take care of it; yet nothing has been done.

I also told them to cancel my account, take me off the mailing list and stop calling me...to date NONE OF THIS HAS BEEN DONE!!!!

This is the WORST company I have ever experienced.Do yourself a favor and NEVER EVER order from this company, the customer service is completely and totally useless.

Review about: Ashro Clothing.

Had an Experience with Ashro?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1334324

I have tried to call AShro over and over again.No one answers the phone or it's a recording.

They have my money and I have. No product.

This is definitely a headache.I won't ever order from them.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1327874

thanks for the heads up!!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1319653

Agreed horrible. Messed up my account never reimbursed me for returned clothes###

Dorchester Center, Massachusetts, United States #1312118

I have had no problems what so ever with ordering from this company Ashro is great I got everything that I ordered except for one pair of shoes I called them and about a week or two it arrived and everything was in good condition so no complaints here...

to Anonymous Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1336523

I have been with this company 6 years ...I have never had a problem.. On orders, returns never had a problem...

I ordered from Ashro.I love my skirt, and plan to order another one.

The quality is great too.I will continue to shop at Ashro.

I have no complaints...I have placed two separate orders and soon to place another one....

never had any problems with receiving my orders....Thanks Ashro, love your styles.....

I no they keep saying I owe them but I don't

Denver, Colorado, United States #1237633

I agree their clothes, shoes. and handbags agree of the cheapest quality and doesn't hold up to the slightest wear of any kind All you have said is true, I have received things from them before and I was shocked at the workmanship. With all of the manmade fiber in their clothes I am sure that they are made cheaply in an overseas market with a heavy markup.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1236871

I did place an order with ASHRO and I had to return my order and I was given credit on my account.One thing that I wish that ASHRO would do with their sizes, is to have their shoes start in a size 6 for of all us that has small feet.

I love the shoes in the catalogs, but they start as a shoe size 7 which is too big for my feet. So there anywhere you can start your shoes in a smaller size.

I will be happy to order some of them.Thank You Very Much!