I wish I would have read some reviews on this company before placing an order!I ordered a dress and sent it back immediately because is was so cheap and poorly made.

Nothing at all like I expected. I thought the return label was convenient and maybe I just chose a bad outfit. The reviews on the site seemed legit and there were no terrible complaints. So, I thought I'd try an exchange for something else.

I haven't even received the exchanged item yet but, after looking at my bill, I'm furious to find extra charges. It looks like they charged me for shipping and returned shipping. I tried to call customer service and can never get through to anyone. Now I see all these complaints outside of their site (of course) and am furious that I didn't order with a major credit card instead of opening an Ashro account.

At least with a credit card, I could get my money back. Now I'm concerned about this company having access to my credit information.

Please be warned.Do not buy from this company.

Review about: Ashro Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I received a catalog from Ashro.I liked their clothes, but as I looked thru their catalog I realized that every single one of their models were black!!

That's right folks! Not even one single white women was among the bunch!! That highly offended me, and I called to complain.

The girl who took my call tried to make up excuses, but I know racism when I smell it!Don't try to feed me bull shot and tell me it's pudding!